Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maura's Chartreuse and Black with Autumn Colors

Maura's Autumn Colors
  
This chartreuse and black hat is for my friend Maura.  It's just finished and she hasn't tried it yet but I know that she and the hat will look beautiful together. 
Maura is petite but has a personality big enough to wear this with panache.     

The flowers are in autumn colors again and the centers have bits of hand dyed curly locks as well as 9mm freshwater pearls. 

Beginning in late-September (or when we finally have cool weather again!), a selection of these hats will be available at Edenside Gallery in Louisville. Others may be purchased directly from me. For purchases, special orders or questions, please e-mail me.

1 comment:

  1. These colors are so vibrant! I can see why it is one of your best sellers. Love the orange with the bright green.

    ReplyDelete